Cape Town is on the Peninsula and surrounded by 2 oceans. The Atlantic Ocean touches Africa on the west and the Indian Ocean touches Africa on the east. These oceans meet in the south between Agulhas (the Southern most point of Africa) and Cape Point. Clearly a large overlap as oceans can't read! Beaches galore. From the Garden Route to the West Coast (more beaches) you will also find quite diverse inland landscapes.
City scapes of Cape Town is done from Signal Hill or Table Mountain.
- Cape Beaches - Cape Town is surrounded by spectacular beaches- too many to list
- Table Mountain National Park
- Cape Point (part of Table Mountain National Park)
- West Coast & West Coast National Park
- Garden Route (Cape Town to Port Elizabeth)
- Signall Hill